1.31.2016

:: simply beautiful ... sunday inspiration


1

Spending a little time this Sunday searching for simple beauty. 
This little stand with cloche is perfection covering the spiny cactus.




2

Tree stumps, apothecary jars, a votive & a eucalyptus cutting.
Such a simple and beautiful image.



3

A beautiful floral arrangement, books & a lovely mug...
looks like a perfect Sunday morning to me.



4

Dark & moody amber bottles with wildflower cuttings on a beautiful windowsill.



5

Oh the verdant green in a simple white bowl. 
How I long for spring.



6

simply sparkling, a lovely glass jar with a simple bare bulb....gorgeous.



I'm always sad to see the weekend come to an end, 
but I'm thankful for the time to search for beauty & renew for the week ahead.

{ peace, love & hugs }
Carrie

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful and I am entranced by your jars! They call to my container obsession!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, I am completely obsessed with jars & beautiful glass...I can never pass it up. Thanks for reading & commenting :).

      Delete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...